Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Solar Systems Design Complete!

Last Friday I received a ten page PDF of the detailed design plans which SolarCity put together for me. There was a small change, they no longer have the BP200 watt panels originally quoted, so they switched me to 24 190W BP panels instead. That changed the costs a litle, but nothing too significant, they sent me an ammended lease, and I filled it out and am sending it back.

SolarCity is going to handle the submission to the city to get the building permit, and handle the relationship with Southern California Edison (SCE).

Mike is going to talk with the HOA to see how we can get this approved as quickly as possible.

All for now, I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Dugdale said...

Congrats. Make sure to take pictures of the install so I can see!